2 Ingredient Healthy Vegan Pancake Recipe12:00
Now who needs an excuse to eat pancakes? If I told you that the perfect stack was achievable with two of the simplest ingredients, Pancake Day may as well become a daily occurrence! Vegan, healthy and ridiculously easy to whip up - I'm about to change up the pancake game big time.
- 50g rolled oats
- 125 ml oat milk (or any non-dairy milk of choice)
- Optional: 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Makes a single stack of around 4 small pancakes. Multiply up the recipe as you wish!
- Blend the oats into a fine flour and then in a large bowl, whisk the ingredients together.
- Cover and allow the mixture to thicken for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on a low/medium heat (you may need to add a little oil depending on your pan) and ladle a small amount of the pancake mixture into the centre.
- Once the edges have cooked through and lightly browned, flip over and allow to fry for a further few minutes. Continue with the rest of the batter.
- Top the pancakes with fresh berries, a drizzle of maple syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Ta-daaaa! Yes, it really is that simple. What are you waiting for? Try this out for yourself and let me know what you think - go, go go!