22 Things I Learnt at 2217:00
Sooo I'm officially entering my 23rd year in 2 days time and I'm not quite sure how to feel about it. On the one hand I'm a little sad that I can't really sing 'I'm feeling twenty-twooOoOoo' at the top of my lungs anymore, but at the same time I have a feeling that this is going to be the best year of my life so far. I have set myself some pretty ambitious goals for the upcoming year and I'm feeling ready to launch myself into the world to see what I can achieve!
Today, in honour of my birthday, I thought it would be fun to share 22 things that I have learnt over the past year. Now I'm not talking life-changing epiphanies here (we'll save that for another post), but simply a few realisations that some of you might (or might not) happen to relate to! Let's get right to it...
2. Persistence is key.
3. I could probably eat avocado toast everyday for the rest of my life.
4. I'm a city girl at heart.
5. Matcha lattes are life-changing.
6. Napping is life-changing.
7. There is so much of the world I have yet to see.
8. There is always time to workout.
9. Netflix is addictive. Seriously addictive.
10. Planning and goal setting is so so important.
11. It's possible to get excited about reading a book. Who knew?
12. I need at least a few months to enjoy the build up to Christmas.
13. I'm a stationary hoarder.
14. You can buy vegan pizza by the slice in NYC. And it's bloody incredible.
15. I'm a perfectionist.
16. The mind is a powerful little thing.
17. Long walks and tea can solve almost anything.
18. Now is the time.
19. I only wear around 15% of my wardrobe. You too?
20. You are in charge of your own happiness.
21. A change of scenery does the world of good.
22. Don't be afraid to dream big.
Did you find yourself nodding in agreement or having a little chuckle at any of the above? Let me know in the comments!